Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's Over!

Months of preparation and my Christmas soap selling events are finally over! What a great season it was too. It so so tricky trying to plan how much inventory to make since there are no last minute soap making opportunities, but I think I did a good job. I still have soap left, but this means I can be very generous with gifts and donations.

After making soap everyday, I took a month hiatus to work on packaging and selling. I am now ready to start making soap again for spring. It has been too long!

2 comments:

  1. Now it's time to relax :-) I loved the Christmas markets and fairs, but it is nice to be able so spend weekends with my family again! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season too.

      Delete