1. Join the Indie Business Network and learn everything I can from Donna Maria. I love her podcast that has taught me so much about running a handcrafted business. Donna Marie is a new hero of mine.
2. Read as many business book as I can. I have started with Anne Marie's Business E-book from Bramble Berry, and Lela Barker's book, 155 Words you Need to Know. Anne Marie is still my business hero. I plan to read every business book she has recommended. I have a pile waiting to be picked up from my local library.
3. Start a YouTube channel and record videos. Please watch my first one!!!
4. Have my own e-commerce website. I am actually building one now, and it should be launching at the end of this month. This has been a big challenge for me, but I am up for it!
5. Get some wholesale accounts! I have the soap making down...now I need to get out there and meet store owners!
6. Reach out to the media for some publicity opportunities.
7 Reduce my product line to my top sellers.
8 Be more thoughtful about the events I participate in.
9. Join a local business organization. Maybe the Chamber of Commerce.
I am psyched for 2015! I am sure I have more goals, but these are the ones that come to mind.
The following is a sneak peek at the carousel images from my new website, which will launch soon!
What are your goals for 2015?