I was trying some advanced layering techniques with new colors and the results were icky. The soap was ashy looking and brittle and an all around mess...yuck! It just kept getting uglier and uglier! Every time I saw it curing, it made me sad and since I always want a new soap project, I decided to rebatch. This required me to shred the loser soap with a cheese grater, melt it down and re-pore it is a mold. I added milk, powder milk and a bag of spiced cinnamon tea for smell and texture. The scent sure has stuck, much to my husbands dismay. It is called Energy and is one of Bramble Berry's most popular scents, but he thinks it smells too much like Tang. I am happy with the results and think this will now be a usable batch of soap!!! Yeah for 2nd tries.