Thursday, May 7, 2015

Made in Oregon!!!


Front Window display from the store at Washington Square Mall
I have been hush hush about something so huge and exciting for my business, but now I can officially share that my soap is being sold in all 9 Made in Oregon stores! This has been a goal of mine for quite some time, but it is actually reality and I can hardly contain myself.

I met with the buyer a few months ago and she decided to place an order. She chose 7 soaps: PDX Carpet, Oregon Coast, Northwest Beer Soap, Grapefruit, Fresh Ginger Lime, Lavender and Lemongrass and Farmer's Market.

I decided not to make an announcement until the soap was in the store and when a friend of mine texted me a photos of my soap from the airport location, I was beyond thrilled. I had no idea the soaps were even in the stores.

Apparently sales are going well because they placed another order after 2 weeks and the PDX Carpet soap sold out at the airport.....yeah!!!

Our family has always been big fans of this store, so it really is a dream come true to have my soaps in Made in Oregon!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a great accomplishment. And they make a nice window display. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! How exciting! I may be running out to Washington Square this weekend (Christopher is in dire need of some new shoes) and I'll be sure to swing by and purchase a couple of bars while I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment, and your soap is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment, and your soap is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete