Saturday, September 14, 2013

So Simple, yet so Divive!

People often ask me what my favorite soap is. That is a really difficult question. I love so many of the scents that I use. Some favorites that come to mind are Lavender Green Tea, Teakwood and Cardomom, Fresh Snow, Chai Tea, Lemongrass....it's really a difficult question, but I think my all time favorite is the one I tried first: Oatmeal, Milk and Honey. It is such a comforting, soothing scent and makes me happy! I use Bramble Berry's version of this fragrance, although many soap supply companies offer various versions. This soap is so simple. It's easy for me to make....no real bells or whistles, but sometimes the best thing in life are the simple things.

3 comments:

  1. I also prefer my simpler soaps...less really is more. Your OMH is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soaps are always so pretty. I agree with you wholeheartedly that sometimes the best things in life are the simple things. And OMH is one of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelly - I am trying to contact you regarding a vendor opportunity in LO but am (obviously) having trouble finding the right avenue...

    ReplyDelete